Per a recent BBC report, quiet-eye training has not only helped Serena win her Grand Slams, it has improved the performance of athletes in many sports: golf, volleyball, basketball, etc.
Phil Jackson earned the title "ZEN Master" in winning his
record 11 national basketball championships.
Here’s how you IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE:
- “calm on demand” : Chade-Meng Tan (Google Fellow) points out that Mindfulness Meditation has many skill levels. At the highest levels, one stays “loose” even in high-intensity situations. Only the muscles which need to be used, are tensed to the appropriate amount.
- Calm while Intensely Active: Sartori (Zen). The ability to have total focus on the present goal, and hence shut out distractions like crowd noise, is portrayed in an entertaining way in Dan Millman’s classic “Way of the Peaceful Warrior”
1-minute chakra meditations can be practiced anywhere, anytime. And eventually become ALL-the-TIME
This meditation technique starts with easy steps based on following one’s breath; but at the advanced levels, visualizations, chakra colors, and mantras will be utilized together. This is a SECULAR mindfulness meditation technique, based on UNIVERSAL principles.
Trained OASIS Facilitators will provide the quickest / most-effective steps -- applicable to your unique personality, budget, relationships and schedule
Click here for a FREE initial consultation
As part of the OASISforHEALTH coaching plan; we also suggest various Nutraceuticals, as appropriate to the particular individual, such as:
Magnesium at the tissue level:
Epsom salt: 20 min foot bath (it’s difficult to use oral magnesium supplements effectively)
Curamin: a clinically-effective pain-relief combination of Turmeric and Boswellia serrata
Acupuncture, (Hatha) Yoga, Fartlek (alternating intensity) exercising, are other useful and proven approaches used within the OASISforHEALTH Health Progression Plan.
A few tips you can start today:
- NOT Sitting (stand up and stretch every 15 mins if you’re on a couch – dance for a couple of minutes if you can!)
- Airplane flights – use space around the “kitchen” to stretch
- Walk outdoors “in nature” daily
May the FORCE be with You
Sources & Quotes (emphasis added):